Husband: Late Tahir Hussain Profession: Film Producer Age: 88 Years
|Other name||Zeenat Tahir Hussain Khan The Hindu|
|Famous for||Being the mother of Indian actor Aamir Khan.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 152 cm
in meters– 1.52 m
in feet & inches– 5’
|Hair Colour||Salt and Pepper|
|Date of Birth||Source 1: 13 June 1934 (Wednesday) BollywoodShaadis
Source 2: 13 June 1939 (Tuesday) MyCorporateInfo
|Age (as of 2022)||• Source 1: 88 Years
• Source 2: 83 Years
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||Year, 1964|
|Husband/Spouse||Late Tahir Hussain (film producer)|
• Aamir Khan (actor)
• Faisal Khan (actor)
• Azad Rao Khan
• Shravan Hegde
|Parents||Father– Nihal Uddin Ahmed
Mother– Name Not Knwon
|Other Relatives||Mohammad Nasir Hussain Khan (filmmaker) (brother-in-law)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Zeenat Hussain
- Zeenat Hussain is a veteran Indian film producer. She is the wife of late Tahir Hussain, an Indian film producer, screenwriter, and actor, and the mother of the famous Indian actor Aamir Khan.
Zeenat Hussain with her husband and children, Aamir Khan and Faisal Khan
- In 1975, she worked as an associate producer for the Hindi film Zakhmee.
- In 1986, she worked as a co-producer for the Bollywood film Locket. She also co-produced the 1993 Bollywood film Hum Hai Rahi Pyar Ke in which Aamir Khan played the role of Rahul Malhotra.
- On 2 September 2004, she became the director of Aamir Khan Productions Private Limited.
- In 2007, she decided to get separated from her husband, Tahir Hussain. Reportedly, her decision came after a long fight between them in Marina Apartments at Pali Hill, where the couple resided on the fourth floor following which she decided to reside in Pune instead of living with her son, Aamir Khan.
- On 30 July 2018, she was appointed as a Director at Vedavid Realtors Private Limited.
- On 2 February 2010, her husband, Mohammad Tahir Hussain Khan, died at the age of 71.
- In 2012, she went on a Hajj pilgrimage with her son, Aamir Khan.
Zeenat Hussain on a Hajj pilgrimage with Aamir Khan
- In 2013, Maulana Azad National Urdu University honoured Aamir Khan with an Honoris Causa degree; Zeenat Hussain received the degree on behalf of Aamir Khan.
Aamir Khan’s mother Zeenat Tahir Hussain Khan and sister Nikhat received the Honoris Causa degree on behalf of Aamir Khan at Maulana Azad University in 2013
- In 2022, she celebrated her 88th birthday with Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao.
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Glamour Jagat (@glamourjagat)
- In October 2022, Zeenat Hussain suffered from a heart attack following which she was admitted to Mumbai’s Breach Candy Hospital.