Marriage Date: 12 May 1975 Profession: Actor Hometown: Maharashtra
|Other name||Hematai Facebook – Vrushali Gokhale|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 163 cm
in meters– 1.63 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 4”
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||12 May 1975|
|Husband/Spouse||Vikram Gokhale (actor)|
|Children||Daughter(s)– Nisha Kekar Adav and Neha Gokhale Sundriyal (both are married; image in husband’s section)|
|Other Relative(s)||• Father-in-Law- Chandrakant Gokhale (renowned Marathi actor and singer)
• Grandmother-in-Law- Kamlabai Gokhale (first female child actor in Indian cinema)
• Great-Grandmother-in-Law- Durgabai Kamat (first female actor in Indian cinema)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vrushali Gokhale
- Vrushali Gokhale is an Indian actor. She has appeared in various Marathi TV serials and films.
- She acted in the Marathi TV series ‘Shwetambara’ in 1983 along with her husband Vikram Gokhale.
- She has also appeared in Marathi films such as ‘Aaj Jhale Mukt Mi’ (1986) and ‘Aaghaat’ (2010).
Aaj Jhale Mukt Mi’ (1986)
- In November 2022, her husband suffered a major heart attack, and he was immediately rushed to a nearby hospital. Within a few hours of his hospitalisation, a few media houses claimed that Vikram died in the hospital. Later, Vrushali clarified all the rumours and said that her husband was in a coma and alive. She said,
He was doing ok a few days ago, won’t say that he was fine as he has multiple health issues. He has been at the hospital for the last few days and was recovering too, but from yesterday he’s critical. We are waiting for the doctors to tell us the way forward, hopefully tomorrow they’ll tell us more, tell us what needs to be done. But he is critical, and that’s all I can say. He slipped into coma yesterday afternoon and post that, he has not responded to touch. He is on ventilator. Doctors will decide tomorrow morning what to do, depending on whether he’s improving, sinking or still not responding.”
Vrushali Gokhale’s note about her husband’s health
|↑1||Facebook – Vrushali Gokhale|