Shanvi Srivastava is an Indian actress and model, who is known for her work in Kannada, Telugu, and Tamil films.
Shanvi Srivastava was born on Wednesday, 8 December 1993 (age 29 years; as of 2022) in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh. She did her schooling at the Children College Azamgarh in Uttar Pradesh. For undergraduation, she moved to Mumbai and pursued a bachelor’s degree in Commerce from Thakur College of Science and Commerce, Mumbai. Shanvi holds an MBA degree.
A childhood picture of Shanvi Srivastava
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 50 kg
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Figure Measurements (approx.): 33-28-33
Shanvi Srivastava’s image
Parents & Siblings
Her mother’s name is Meena Srivastava. She has an elder brother named Gaurav Srivastava. Shanvi’s elder sister, Vidisha Srivastava, is an actress.
Shanvi Srivastava and her father
Shanvi Srivastava with her mother and sister
Shanvi Srivastava with her brother
In 2012, Shanvi made her acting debut with the Telugu film ‘Lovely.’
Shanvi Srivastava on the official poster of the film Lovely (2012)
She then played the role of Sirisha in the action film Rowdy (2014). The same year, she appeared in the room com film titled Pyar Mein Padipoyane.
Shanvi Srivastava on the official poster of the film ‘Pyar Mein Padipoyane’ (2014)
In 2014, Shanvi made her Kannada debut with the film ‘Chandralekha’ in which she played the role of Aishwarya/Aishu.
Shanvi Srivastava on the official poster of the film Chandralekha (2014)
Later, Shanvi worked in many Kannada films including Masterpiece (2015), Sundaranga Jaana (2016), Tarak (2017), The Villain (2018), Geetha (2019), and Kasthuri Mahal (2022).
In 2022, Shanvi played the lead role in the film ‘Maha Veeryar.’
Shanvi Srivastava as Devayani in a still fom the film Maha Veeryar (2022)
In 2018, Shanvi made her international acting debut with the Chinese TV series ‘Ye Tian Zi’ (English translation: The Dark Lord) in which she played the role of an Indian princess.
Shanvi Srivastava on the sets of the Chinese TV series ‘Ye Tian Zi’
Shanvi had modelled for various fashion and jewellery designers.
Shanvi Srivastava during a photo shoot in 2021
- 2016: 5th SIIMA Awards- Critics Best Actress for the Kannada film Masterpiece
- 2018: 7th SIIMA Awards- Best Actress for the Kannada film Tarak
- Fictional character: Minions
- Shanvi Srivastava is associated with the Kalisu Foundation, an NGO that provides education to underprivileged children.
- Shanvi is fond of cooking.
A picture of Shanvi Srivastava via Instagram
- Shanvi is a fitness enthusiast, and she often shares her fitness regimen on social media.
- She enjoys painting and doing yoga.
- Shanvi was ranked number 20 among ‘The Times Most Desirable Women’ in 2019.
- During an interview, Shanvi revealed that she learnt the Chinese language for the film ‘The Dark Lord’ (2018). Further, she added,
I could learn the dialogues very quickly. It was interesting to record the dialogues and voice notes with the help of a Chinese translator.”