Sadia Khan is a Pakistani actress and model. She is known for playing the role of Iman in the Pakistani drama ‘Khuda Aur Muhabbat.’
Sadia Khan was born on Saturday, 10 October 1987 (age 35 years; as of 2022). She received two master’s degrees in the subjects of Psychology and Business Administration from the University of Karachi, Pakistan.
Height (approx.): 5′ 7″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Figure Measurements (approx.): 32-28-34
She belongs to a Pakistani Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information available about her parents. She had an elder brother named Ahmad.
Sadia Khan with her mother
Sadia Khan with her father
She is married.
In January 2023, Sadia Khan was rumoured to be dating Aryan Khan (Shah Rukh Khan’s son). The rumours spread after she posts her picture posing with Aryan Khan at a party in Dubai on New Year’s Eve. However, the actress denied all the rumours and call them ‘baseless.’ In an interview, she talked about it and said,
It is very strange how people are making up stories about myself and Aryan without knowing the full picture. There needs to be a limit to all that goes around in the name of news.”
Sadia Khan started her career in modelling. She made her acting debut in the television industry with the drama ‘Yariyan’ in 2010. She gained popularity in the showbiz industry after she played the role of Iman in Seasons 1 and 2 of the drama ‘Khuda Aur Muhabbat.’
Poster of the show ‘Khuda Aur Muhabbat’
She acted in many TV dramas including ‘Laa’ (2014), ‘Shayad’ (2017), and ‘Maryam Periera.’
Poster of the show ‘Maryam Periera’
Sadia Khan made her debut in the film industry with the Indian/Norwegian romantic drama film “Dunno Y2 … Life Is A Moment” in 2015. In 2016, she played a lead role in the Pakistani drama film “Abdullah: The Final Witness” which is based on the novel “Abdullah.”
Poster of the film ‘Abdullah: The Final Witness’
In April 2021, she appeared in the film “Rani Sahiba – The Royal Reformers.” She also appeared in many music videos including “Meray Saathiya” (2018), “Tera Deewana” (2021)
- Her full name is Halima Sadia Khan.
- Sadia Khan got nominated for the ‘Best Actress Serial 2017’ award for her role in the drama “Khuda Aur Muhabbat” at the IPPA in 2018.
- She has appeared on the covers of various magazines such as ‘OK! Fashionista,’ ‘Vogue,’ and the Pakistani Fashion magazine ‘Sunday Times.’
Sadia Khan on the cover of Vogue magazine
- In 2022, she received a Golden visa from the UAE government as she lived in the country for 10 years and considers it her second home.
Sadia Khan received a Golden visa from the Government of the UAE
- In 2016, Sadia claimed to appear in the Bollywood film “Ikka” starring Akshay Kumar, however, no such film came on the floor after that. In an interview, she talked about it and said,
I was called to meet Akshay. It’s an item song sort of thing for which I auditioned.” She added, “It’s a lead role alongside Akshay in the film titled Ikka.”
- In January 2023, the World Magazine featured Sadia Khan on its cover as ‘The Most Beautiful Face on the Internet.’
Sadia Khan on the cover of the World Magazine