Age: 35 Years Religion: Muslim Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full name||Halima Sadia Khan Facebook – Halima Sadia Khan|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-34|
|Debut||Film: Dunno Y2 … Life Is A Moment (2015)
TV: Yariyan (2010) as Salma on Geo TV
|Date of Birth||10 October 1987, (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||35 Years|
|College/University||University of Karachi|
|Educational Qualification||• Masters in Psychology
• Masters in Business Administration
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Aryan Khan (rumoured)|
|Parents||Names not known|
|Siblings||He had a brother named Ahmad Khan (deceased).|
|Cricketer(s)||Shahid Afridi and Wasim Akram|
Some Lessor Known Facts About Sadia Khan
- Sadia Khan is a Pakistani actress and model. She is known for her role as Imran which she played in the Pakistani drama ‘Khuda Aur Muhabbat.’
- She started her career as a model and later stepped into the showbiz industry as a television actress.
- Her performance as Iman in the TV drama ‘Khuda Aur Muhabbat’ in Seasons 1 and 2 received great acclamation from the audience. She also got nominated for the ‘Best Actress Serial 2017’ award at the IPPA in 2018 for her performance in the drama.
Sadia Khan in a still from the drama ‘Khuda Aur Muhabbat’ Season 2
- She appeared in various television dramas among which her most notable performance include as Naina Syed in the drama ‘Laa’ (2014), as Umm-e-Hani in ‘Shayad’ (2017), and as Maryam Periera ‘Maryam Periera’ (2018).
Poster of the drama ‘Maryam Pereira’
- After debuting in the film industry with the Indian/Norwegian film “Dunno Y2 … Life Is A Moment” (2015), she appeared in a lead role in the Pakistani film “Abdullah: The Final Witness” opposite Imran Abbas in 2016.
Sadia Khan with Imran Abbas in a still from the film ‘Abdullah The Final Witness’
- Apart from films and dramas, Sadia Khan also appeared in many music videos including “Hunjoo” (2015), “Meray Saathiya” (2018), and “Tera Deewana” (2021).
Poster of the song ‘Tera Deewana’
- In 2016, in an interview, Sadia revealed about her debut in Bollywood with the film “Ikka” starring Akshay Kumar. However, no such film came on the floor later. While talking about this in the interview, she said,
I was called to meet Akshay. It’s an item song sort of thing for which I auditioned.” She added, “It’s a lead role alongside Akshay in the film titled Ikka.” The News International
- In 2018, Sadia Khan became the brand ambassador of the Pakistani cricket team ‘Multan Sultan’ for the Season 3 of PSL.
- In 2021, she appeared in the film “Rani Sahiba – The Royal Reformers” in which she played the role of a powerful woman who lives in a patriarchal society.
Poster of the film ‘Rani Sahiba’
- Sadia Khan has been featured on the cover of various popular magazines including ‘OK! Fashionista,’ ‘Vogue,’ and the Pakistani Fashion magazine ‘Sunday Times.’
Sadia Khan on the cover of the magazine ‘Sunday Times’
- In 2022, the UAE government gave her a Golden visa. She considers the country as her second home as she has spent 10 years of her life there.
Sadia Khan received a Golden visa from the Government of the UAE
- She was featured as ‘The Most Beautiful Face on the Internet’ on the cover of the World Magazine in January 2023.
Sadia Khan on the cover of the World Magazine
- In January 2023, a photo on the internet went viral in which Sadia was seen posing with Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan at a New Year party in Dubai after which the rumours about their relationship came out. However, the actress later refutes the rumours by calling them ‘baseless. While talking about this in an interview, she said,
It is very strange how people are making up stories about myself and Aryan without knowing the full picture. There needs to be a limit to all that goes around in the name of news.” Hindustan Times
- She loves to explore different places and usually prefers solo travelling.
Sadia Khan in Paris
|↑1||Facebook – Halima Sadia Khan|
|↑2||The News International|