Hometown: Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India Age: 53 Years Husband: Jayadev Galla
|Nickname||Padma Instagram – Manjula Ghattamaneni|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film: Hero (2022)|
|Date of Birth||6 September 1969 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||53 Years|
|Birthplace||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||26 June 1991|
|Husband/Spouse||Jayadev Galla (politician and businessman)|
|Children||Son– Ashok Galla (actor)
Siddharth Galla (politician)
|Parents||Father– Krishna Ghattamaneni (actor, director, and producer)
(died on 15 November 2022 at a city-based private super-specialty hospital in Hyderabad where he was undergoing treatment following a cardiac arrest) The Indian Express
Mother– Indira Devi (died at the age of 70 on 28 September 2022 in Hyderabad) News18
|Siblings||Brother– Ramesh Babu (actor and producer) (passed away at the age of 56 on 8 January 2022 after suffering from a liver-related illness) The Times of India
Mahesh Babu (actor and producer)
Naresh (step-brother) (actor and politician)
Sister– Manjula Ghattamaneni (actor and filmmaker)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Padmavathi Ghattamaneni
- Padmavathi Ghattamaneni is the sister of the famous Telugu actor Mahesh Babu.
- She is the managing director of Amara Raja Media and Entertainment Private Limited, an entertainment company, and her husband, Jayadev Galla, is the chairperson of the company. Amara Raja
- In 2022, she made her debut as a producer with the film ‘Hero,’ which was produced under Amara Raja Media and Entertainment Private Limited as their maiden venture.
- In the 2022 film ‘Hero,’ her son, Ashok Galla, was cast in the lead role opposite actress Nidhhi Agerwal. Ashok played the role of Arjun and Nidhhi Played the role of Subhadra.
- Reportedly, she got influenced by her family members to start her journey as a film producer, which made her produce her first film ‘Hero’ in 2022.
|↑1||Instagram – Manjula Ghattamaneni|
|↑2||The Indian Express|
|↑4||The Times of India|