Age: 30 Years
Education: Graduation In Journalism And Mass Communication
Hometown: Kolkata, West Bengal
|Nickname||Mantu Facebook- Nayandeep Rakshit|
|Profession(s)||Journalist, Entertainment Writer, TV Host|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Date of Birth||13 May 1992 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||30 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|School||Vivekananda Mission School, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal (2010)|
|College/University||• Nirmal Agarwal College Coach, Kolkata, West Bengal (2013)
• Academy for Professional Excellence (APEX) in Kolkata, West Bengal
|Educational Qualification||Graduation in Journalism and Mass Communication Facebook- Nayandeep Rakshit|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram- Nayandeep Rakshit|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Nandini Rakshit
|Siblings||Brother– Rajdeep Rakshit (works in a bank; 10 years older than Nayandeep)|
|Actor||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Food||Schezwan Rice, Chelo Kebab, Bengali Khichdi, Biryani, Kathi Rolls|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nayandeep Rakshit
- Nayandeep Rakshit is an Indian journalist, TV host, and entertainment writer. He is known for his interviews with Indian film & television celebrities.
- He was born and brought up in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Nayandeep Rakshit in his childhood
- When he was in his teens, his father wanted him to become a doctor in the Indian Navy, he even studied science in his classes 11 and 12. Gradually, he realised that he wanted to study journalism.
Nayandeep Rakshit’s school group photo
- At the beginning of his career, he joined the student-run newspaper The Telegraph in Schools (TTIS) as a reporter and an executive, and in September 2004, he worked as the senior tiger reporter for the same newspaper. He worked there till September 2011.
- Nayandeep then joined ABP news channel and Aditya Group as a reporter.
- In August 2011, he joined the Indian news magazine ‘G’day India: Australian Indian Perspective’ as a reporter and Bollywood correspondent.
- He then joined Hues of Aspiration, West Bengal as a freelance writer and worked there from March 2012 to November 2012.
- In June 2012, he worked at the entertainment portal Koimoi as an interview specialist and a news writer. He worked there till March 2014.
- Nayandeep then joined DNA India as a sub-editor, and after 3 years, he worked with DNA After Hours.
- In September 2013, he started working at the publication house Youth Eye as a sub-editor.
- He has also worked as a writer with the media houses like Tollywood Dhamaka and Altamode.
- On 22 April 2019, he started working as a senior entertainment correspondent at the famous media house PinkVilla.
Nayandeep Rakshit in an interview
- In 2021, he joined the entertainment website Bollywood Bubble as a business and content head.
- He has hosted many popular YouTube interview shows such as ‘Woman Up,’ ‘Her Story,’ ‘What The Sach,’ and ‘Chemistry 101.’
- In an interview, Nayandeep shared that once he had anxiety issues, and in that phase, his parents supported him throughout. YouTube- Anchor Amisha Gupta
- He can speak various languages such as English, Hindi, Bengali, and Spanish.
- He has been invited to various TEDx Talks as a guest speaker.
- He is an avid animal lover. He has pet dogs named Milo and Maggie.
Nayandeep Rakshit with his pet dogs
- Nayandeep has received the Best Journalist Award by the Newsmakers Achievers Award.
Nayandeep Rakshit holding his award
- He is a huge fan of the Indian actor Shah Rukh Khan. He has often talked about his love for the actor through his interviews and Instagram posts.
Nayandeep Rakshit with Shah Rukh Khan
- During an interview, he shared that his favourite interviews were with the Indian actors Shah Rukh Khan and Vidya Balan.
|↑1||Facebook- Nayandeep Rakshit|
|↑2||Facebook- Nayandeep Rakshit|
|↑3||Instagram- Nayandeep Rakshit|
|↑4||YouTube- Anchor Amisha Gupta|