Height: 5′ 5″
Age: 25 Years
|Full name||Simi Noormblakal Samuvel World Athletics|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Birmingham 2022 Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 56kg
in pounds– 123lbs
|Events||• 100 metres
• 200 metres
• In 100 m at the 2022 Indian Grand Prix, Thiruvanthapuram
• In 200 m at the 2018 Moodbidri Inter-University Championships, Moodbidri
• In 100 m at the 2022 National Federation Cup, CH Muhammed Koya Stadium, Thenhipalam
|Date of Birth||22 October 1997 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Kottayam, Kerala, India|
|Hometown||Kottayam, Kerala, India|
|College/University||• Mahatma Gandhi University
• Mar Thoma College, Chungathara
|Address||Nooramblackal (H) Mundgod Taluk Andalagi Po, Korwar, Dist Karnataka|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
Mother– Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About N.S. Simi
- N.S. Simi is an Indian sprinter. She represented India in the Commonwealth Games 2022.
- In 2018, she participated at the 79th All India Inter University Athletics championship in the Women’s 100m event and broke the 11.60s record of Indian athlete Zenia Ayrton; Simi created a new record with 11.56s. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
My start was not good and I thought that the race would slip from my grasp.”
- In the same year, she won silver in the 200 Metres Event at the All India Inter-University Athletics Championship, Moodbidri; she completed her run in 23.76s.
- In 2018, she won gold in the 100m event at the 62nd Kerala State Senior Athletics Championship.
- In 2021, she won silver in the 100m event at the National Open Championship, held in Warangal; she completed the sprint in 11.78s.
- In 2022, she won gold at the Indian Grand Prix, Thiruvanthapuram.
- In the 2022 Commonwealth Games, held in Birmingham, she participated in the Women’s 4 x 100m Relay.