Mukta Barve (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and Net Worth
Mukta Bukta is an Indian actress. Her roles in television shows Eka Legnachi Dusri Goshta and Agnihotra, Agnishikha or Rudram are well-known. Maharashtra State Film Awards awarded her seven times, including Best Actress and Best Film Actor awards for different films and television programs. Barve has been involved in the entertainment industry since 1996.
Birth & Family
Mukta barve was conceived in Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra on 17 May 1979. Her father is Vasant Barve and her mother is Vijaya Barve. Vijaya is a school teacher. Deby Barve is her sibling. Barve attended Sir Parshurambhau College in Pune and graduated from Savitribhai Phule Pune University. Mukta has a Bachelor’s Degree in Drama from Lalit Kala Kendra.
|Real Name||Mukta Barve|
|Profession||Actress and Producer|
|Date of Birth||17 May 1979|
|Age (as in 2021)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Chinchwad, Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Home Town||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Family||Mother : Vijaya Barve
Father : Vasant Barve
Sister : Not Available
Husband : Not Available
|Address||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Barve was first seen in the 1996 theatre play Ghar Tighancha Asava. As a supporting artist, she performed in the 2001 play Aamhala Vhayache. She also acted in Dehbhaan and Final Draft in 2015. Barve has appeared in numerous plays, including Hum To Tere Aashiq Hain and Kabaddi Kabaddi. She also acted in Final Draft and Chhapa Kata.
Barve had the opportunity to appear in Ghadlay Bighadlay, as Champa on Zee Marathi’s 1999 television series. In 1999, she appeared on many TV shows, including Pimpal Paan and Buwa Aale as well as Chitta Chor, Me Ek Bandu and Abhalmaya. Mukta was the main protagonist of Kalika in 2006’s TV series Agnishikha. She later played leading roles in Agnihotra and Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta as well as Rudram, Rudram, and Ajunahi Barrsaat Aahe.
Education Details and More
|College||Sir Parshurambhau College, Pune
Savitribhai Phule Pune University
|Debut||Television : Ghadlay Bighadlay (1999)
Film : Chakwa (2004)
|Awards||Maharashtra State Film Awards
Zee Gaurav Puraskar
Filmfare Marathi Awards
Zee Natya Gaurav Puraskar
and many more
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Traveling and Dancing|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx.)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||$ 1-3Million|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Mukta Barve
- Mukta Barve was a Pune-based native and was raised in Maharashtra.
- She won the Alpha Gaurav Puraskar in 2003 for Best Newcomer, and Best Supporting Actress for Dehbhan.
- In 2005, she was awarded Zee Gaurav Puraskar as Best Actress in an Experimental play for Final Draft and Maharashtra State Film Awards as Best Debut for Chakwa.
- Her roles included De Dhakka (2008) and Sumbaran 2009, Thanks Maa (2010) as well as Aika Dajiba (2010) and Aaghaat (2010).
- She became a radio jockey and host of a show called “The Mukta Barkve Show” in 2017.
- Barve was also a judge on season 2 of Jhakaas Heroine, a reality TV series that premiered on 9X Jhakaas.
- She was nominated in the Best Actress category at Maharashtracha Favorite Kon, and Zee Gaurav Puraskar for Mumbai- Pune- Mumbai 2011.
- Filmfare Marathi Awards 2018 for Hrudayantar nominated her for Best Actress (Female).
- She won the Maharashtra State Film Award in 2019 for Best Actress for Bandishala.
- She was awarded the Filmfare Marathi Award in 2021 for Best Actress for Smile Please.
- Mukta founded her production company Rasika Productions, which was named after her friend, the late Marathi actress Rasika Chodi.
- She loves cats and has a cat named Zendu.
You can contact Mukta Barve for more information. We will update this page within an hour.
The post Mukta Barve (Wiki) Height, Age, Husband , Biography & Family appeared first on news4buffalo.com.