Religion: Muslim Age: 25 Years Marital Status: Unmarried
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34-28-34|
|Debut||TV: Adhura Milan (2014) as Nayab on A-Plus TV
TV Film: Hona Tha Pyaar (2015) on Geo TV
|Awards and Achievements||• Nominated for ‘Best Supporting Actress’ for the drama “Daldal” at HUM Awards (2018)
• Nominated for ‘Best Actress in a Negative Role’ and ‘Best Actor in a Supporting Role-Female’ for her role as Rushna in the drama “Ishq Tamasha” (2019)
• Nominated for ‘Best Actress Female’ at Pakistan International Screen Award for the drama “Gul-o-Gulzar” (2019)
• Won an award for “Promising Artist Of The Year” at Asim Jofa Fashion Award (2022)
|Date of Birth||7 March 1997, (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Controversy||• Criticised for posing too close to makeup artist in a photoshoot: Kinza Hashmi was slammed by netizens after she share her photoshoot on her social media in which she was seen posing close to her makeup artist, Babar Zaheer.|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Names not known|
|Siblings||She has no siblings.|
|Food||Biryani & Daal Chawal|
|International designer brands||Chanel and Sephora|
|Film||Bollywood: Hum Saath Saath Hain (1999)|
|Perfume||Daisy by Marc Jacobs|
|Projects||Ishq Tamasha, Seerat, and Gul-o-Gulzar|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kinza Hashmi
- Kinza Hashmi is a popular Pakistani actress and model. She is best known for her negative role as Rushna in the drama ‘Ishq Tamasha’ (2018), which aired on Hum TV.
- She was a brilliant student and always score well in her exams.
- Since her childhood, Kinza Hashmi desired to become an actress. She started modelling at the age of 17.
- Before entering the showbiz industry, she worked as an RJ.
- After making her acting debut with the drama ‘Adhura Milan’ in 2014, she worked in more than 25 TV dramas.
- Some of her most notable dramas include ‘Moray Siyaan’ (2016), ‘Mor Mahal’ (2017), ‘Gul-o-Gulzar’ (2019), ‘Deewar-e-Shab’ (2020), ‘Azmaish’ (2021), ‘Wehem’ (2022), and ‘Mere Ban Jao’ (2023).
Poster of the drama ‘Mere Ban Jao’
- Her performance in the role of Dil Awaiz in the drama ‘Dil Awaiz’ gained immense appreciation from the audience.
Kinza Hashmi in a still from the drama ‘Dil Awaiz’
- She appeared in a negative role as Rushna in ‘Ishaq Tamasha’ (2018) and Maham in ‘Mohlat’ (2021) for which she gained great acclamation from the audience.
Poster of the drama ‘Ishq Tamasha’
- After her debut television film ‘Hona Tha Pyaar’ (2015), she appeared in many television films including ‘Rok Sako To Rok Lo’ (2018), ‘Haqeeqat’ (2019), and ‘Ruposh’ (2022).
Poster of the television film ‘Ruposh’
- Kinza Hashmi has appeared in various TV commercials in Pakistan such as Hello Hair Oil, Honda City Car, and Opa-flavoured Broccoli.
Kinza Hashmi in the advertisment of Hello Hair Oil
- In 2020, she released the cover of the song “Sajna” which was sung by Sibtain Khalid.
- Kinza Hashmi also performed the songs “Zara Zara” for Season 1 in 2021 and “Pyar Nai Fir Kerna” for Season 2 in 2022 in the Pakistani music show Kashmir Beats.
- She often endorses the Pakistani clothing brand ‘Asim Jofa’ on her Instagram account.
Kinza Hashmi in an advertisement for Asim Jofa
- In 2019, Social Diary magazine featured Kinza Hashmi and Omer Shahzad on its cover. *
Kinza Hashmi and Omer Shahzad on the cover of Social Dairy magazine
- Kinza Hashmi is good friends with Pakistani actress Saboor Ali. The actresses appeared together in the drama ‘Gul-O-Gulzar’ in which the role of Gul was played by Saboor Ali and the role of Gulzar by Kinza Hashmi.
Kinza Hashmi with Saboor Ali