Age: 32 Years Wife: Suman Hometown: Danoda Kalan, Narwana, Haryana
|Real name||Kulbir Nain Navparvah Live|
|Full name||Kulbir Danoda Kulbir Danoda – Facebook|
|Profession(s)||Rapper, Music Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Debut||Single: Paiya Pittal (2011)
Album: Desi Villagers (2011)
|Awards||• 2018: Best performer of North India
• 2019: Most Popular Singer
|Date of Birth||15 September 1990 (Saturday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Danoda Kalan, Narwana, Haryana|
|Hometown||Danoda Kalan, Narwana, Haryana|
|College/University||Government Polytechnic College, Manesar|
|Educational Qualification||He dropped out while pursuing engineering.|
|Political Inclination||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Relationships & More|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Name Not Known
|Siblings||Brother– Kuldeep Nain|
Some Lesser Known Facts About KD
- KD is an Indian rapper and music director who is known for singing various songs in the Haryanvi language.
- He was born into an agricultural family but was fond of singing since childhood. When he was in school, he used to perform on stage on various occasions.
- While he was in the college hostel, he used to attend many functions in the neighbourhood with his friends where he used to perform and rap.
- He used to sing raginis initially and later started writing raps.
- His family and relatives were not in favour of his rapping career because they were unaware of the profession.
- He used to accompany many singers and later tried his hands at rapping after which he became really successful.
- He has learned music from his Guru Sh. Satish Sehgal Ji of Kokila Studio which is located in Rohtak, Haryana.
- He started working with his co-singer MD and wrote various songs with him.
- In 2021, he sang for the farmers during the farmer’s protests held at Delhi borders.
- In 2022, he joined the AAP and was given the responsibility of youth president along with star campaigner of the party.
- He was featured in some Bollywood movies including ‘Bhangover’ (2017) and ‘Sweety weds NRI’ (2017).
Poster of the film ‘Sweety weds NRI’
- He uses his village’s name after his own name.
|↑2||Kulbir Danoda – Facebook|