Hometown: Mumbai Husband: Kaizaad Kermani Age: 53 Years
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 158 cm
in meters– 1.58 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 85 kg
in pounds– 187 lbs
|Debut||Film (Hindi): Khiladiyon Ka Khiladi (1996) as Bhagwanti
TV: Hum Sab Ek Hain (1998) as Manjeet; aired on DD Metro
|Date of Birth||20 January 1970 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2023)||53 Years|
|College/University||University of Mumbai, Mumbai Facebook – Dolly Bindra|
|Religion||Sikhism Instagram – Dolly Bindra|
|Ethnicity||Punjabi The Times of India|
|Food Habit||Non-vegetarian Instagram – Dolly Bindra|
|Controversies||Tiff with Radhe Maa
In 2011, one of Dolly’s friends introduced her to the self-proclaimed Indian god woman Radhe Maa. At that time, Dolly was depressed because of her several miscarriages, so she was looking for some spiritual guidance. She remained an ardent devotee of Radhe Maa for almost four years, but in 2015, she filed a police complaint against Radhe Maa and her aides for sexually harassing Dolly. While talking to the reporters, she even claimed that Radhe Maa used to practice black magic on her. Later, a few devotees of Radhe Maa filed several complaints against Dolly for maligning Radhe Maa’s image. News 18
Accused of Physical Abuse
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||7 September 2005|
|Husband/Spouse||Kaizaad Kermani (Dubai-based venture capitalist)|
|Children||She does not have any children.|
|Parents||Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Jaswant Kaur
|Siblings||She has a sister.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dolly Bindra
- Dolly Bindra is an Indian actress and comedian. She is known for her fights with her co-contestants while she was in the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss’ season 4 (2010).
- She belongs to a Punjabi family in Mumbai.
Dolly Bindra’s childhood photo
- She started her career as a model and appeared in a few print shoots.
An old picture of Dolly Bindra
- Dolly Bindra was considered a look-alike of the Indian actress Juhi Chawla in the early 1990s.
- She started her acting career with Hindi films. She has mainly played cameo roles in various Hindi films such as ‘Bichhoo’ (2000), ‘Khiladi 420’ (2000), ‘Gadar: Ek Prem Katha’ (2001), ‘Style’ (2001), and ‘Dhamaal’ (2007).
A still of Dolly Bindra from the Hindi film Dhamaal
- Dolly has also acted in Hindi TV serials like ‘Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat’ (2002; Sony TV), ‘Kaahin Kissii Roz’ (2003; Star Plus), ‘Armanon Ka Balidaan-Aarakshan’ (2010; NDTV Imagine), and ‘Adaalat’ (2011; Sony TV).
Dolly Bindra in Armanon Ka Balidaan-Aarakshan
- In 2010, she participated in the reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss season 4.’ She gained immense popularity with the show, especially for her fights with her co-contestants. In a heated argument between Dolly Bindra and her co-contestant Manoj Tiwari, she said ‘Baap Par Jana Nahi’ which became very popular among the audience.
Bigg Boss (2010)
- In 2012, while talking to reporters, she said that she would join politics. She even met the Indian politician Mayawati hinting towards joining the BSP. In an interview, when she was asked which political party she would join, she said,
Right now I would not like to say anything as to – which party I’m joining or my role in the political scheme of things. But yes, it is true that I’m entering politics in a big way! You will soon know more on this front. Till now, I have been in politics as a person behind the scene. But now, I’m taking the next step and coming to the forefront.”
- Dolly has appeared in a few Punjabi films such as ‘Mini Punjab’ (2009) and ‘Kirdar-E-Sardar’ (2017).
Mini Punjab film poster
- In 2014, she campaigned for a politician from the Congress party in Uttar Mumbai District.
Dolly Bindra in a political event of Congress
- Dolly, along with her husband, owns Stars & Shows, an event management company.
- She has been invited as a guest performer at various events and stage shows.
- She is a spiritual person and regularly visits temples and gurudwaras.
Dolly Bindra with an idol of Lord Ganesha
- Dolly has been associated with various social welfare campaigns for a very long time.
- Whenever she gets time from her busy schedule, she enjoys cooking and dancing.
- She has been featured on the cover of a few magazines like People.
Dolly Bindra featured on the People magazine cover
- According to her social media account, her favourite quotes is,
Live and let live or face me!”
- She is an avid animal lover. She has a pet dog and a few pet cats.
Dolly Bindra with her pet dog
- She is often spotted consuming alcohol at parties and events.
Dolly Bindra at a party
|↑1||Facebook – Dolly Bindra|
|↑2||Instagram – Dolly Bindra|
|↑3||The Times of India|
|↑4||Instagram – Dolly Bindra|