Diler Kharkiya is an Indian singer who primarily renders his voice to Haryanvi songs. He shot to fame for lending his voice to the Haryanvi song Moto, which was uploaded on the YouTube channel Dil Music on 1 January 2020; the video garnered views of over 650 million.
Diler Singh Kharakiya was born on 8 August 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Kharak, Haryana, India. His zodiac sign is Leo.
Childhood picture of Diler Kharkiya
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Weight (approx.): 80 kg
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): Chest 40″, Waist 32″, Biceps 15″
Diler Kharkiya belongs to the Haryanvi family.
Parents & Siblings
Diler’s father, Rajender Kharakiya, is a singer. He has a sister, and a brother, Kehar Singh Kharakiya, who is a singer.
Diler Kharkiya with his parents
Diler Kharkiya (right) with his brother, Kehar Singh Kharakiya
Diler Kharkiya with his sister
Diler Kharkiya is unmarried.
On 21 December 1999, Diler’s father met with a tragic accident and consequently, he lost his ability to walk and ended up in a wheelchair. After the accident of his father, their financial condition deteriorated and to look after the expenses of his father’s treatment, Diler, at a young age, took responsibility and started performing at cultural singing programs, which were generally scheduled at night. For continuously eight years, Diler performed Haryanvi songs at various cultural programs. Soon, he started posting videos on YouTube and created two YouTube channels, Dil Music and Diler Kharkiya. Dil Music was started in 2017 whereas Diler Kharkiya was started in 2020. On both channels, Diler posted music videos of his Haryanvi songs. In 2018, he uploaded a video of his Haryanvi song, Lilo Chaman on the YouTube channel Dil Music, which garnered views of more than 20 crores.
Diler Kharkiya (left) in a still from the music video Lilo Chaman (2018)
Later, he sang and acted in some popular Haryanvi music videos like Pehli Mulakaat (2019), Sehari Papu (2020), Sapna 2 (2020), and Lilo Chaman 2, (2020). In 2020, Diler rose to popularity with his song “Moto,” which amassed more than 67 crore views.
Diler Kharkiya (left) in a still from the music video Moto (2020)
In the same year, he dropped another popular song “Wish,” which crossed more than 59 crore views. In 2022, he rendered his voice in a few music videos like Bol Sapele Ki Ragini, Tere Bargi, Shopping, and Miss India.
- 2020: Best Singer Award at the Janta TV Entertainment & Music Awards
- 2021: Hindustan Gaurav Award at the Gaurav Awards & SGADF Awards
Diler Kharkiya posing with his Hindustan Gaurav Award by the Gaurav Awards & SGADF 2021
- 2022: Top Personality Singer Award at the Entertainment Awards
Diler Kharkiya (second from left) after recieving his Top Personality Singer Award at the Entertainment Awards 2022
Diler owns a Royal Enfield bullet.
Diler Kharkiya’s bullet
Diler owns a Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra Thar, Mahindra Scorpio, Range Rover, and Renault Fluence.
Diler Kharkiya with his Range Rover car
Diler Kharkiya with his Mahindra Scorpio car
Diler Kharkiya with his Fortuner car
Diler Kharkiya with his Mahindra Thar
- Diler’s YouTube channel, Dil Music has more than 4 million subscribers whereas Diler Kharkiya has more than 1 lakh subsribers.
- Diler is a fitness enthusiast, and he often posts pictures while working out on social media.
Diler Kharkiya at the gym
- Diler has two pet dogs; one of his dogs’ names is Jack.
Diler Kharkiya with his pet dogs
- In August 2022, Sumit Goswami, a Haryanvi singer accused Diler of supposedly copying the tune from one of his Haryanvi music videos “Gori R Bhartar Tera Aya.” Sumit alleged that Diler used the same tune in his Haryanvi song “Boyfriend.” However, Diler denied the allegations and claimed that he had not plagiarised any of his tunes for his music video.
- As of 2023, Diler’s Instagram account has more than 1M followers.