Hometown: Kharak, Haryana Age: 25 Years Marital Status: Unmarried
|Full name||Diler Singh Kharakiya Diler Singh Kharakiya – Facebook|
|Known for||Lending voice to the popular Haryanvi song Moto (2020)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 75 kg
in pounds– 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 40 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 15 Inches
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Awards||• 2020: Best Singer Award at the Janta TV Entertainment & Music Awards
• 2021: Hindustan Gaurav Award at the Gaurav Awards & SGADF Awards
• 2022: Top Personality Singer Award at the Entertainment Awards
|Date of Birth||8 August 1997 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Kharak, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Kharak, Haryana, India|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Anjali Raghav (rumoured)|
|Parents||Father– Rajender Kharakiya (singer)
Mother– Name not known
|Siblings||Brother– Kehar Singh Kharakiya (fitness trainer and owner of a gym, Dil Fitness Classic)
Sister– Name not known
|Car Collection||• Toyota Fortuner
• Mahindra Thar
• Mahindra Scorpio
• Range Rover
• Renault Fluence
|Bike Collection||Royal Enfield Bullet|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Diler Kharkiya
- Diler Kharkiya is an Indian singer famous for acting and rendering his voice to the Haryanvi video songs. On 1 January 2020, he rose to popularity for lending his voice to the Haryanvi song Moto, which was uploaded on the YouTube channel Dil Music; the video amassed over 650 million views.
Childhood picture of Diler Kharkiya
- Diler Kharkiya, along with his rumoured girlfriend, Anjali Raghav appeared in several Haryanvi music videos like Aashiqi Ka Rog (2019), Sapna (2019), Jaada (2021), Ishq Rog (2021), Shopping (2022), and many more.
- On 21 December 1999, Diler’s father met with a tragic road accident and consequently, he lost his ability to walk and ended up in a wheelchair. After the accident of his father, their financial condition deteriorated and to look after the expenses of his father’s treatment, Diler, at a young age, took responsibility and started performing at cultural singing programs, which were generally scheduled at night. For continuously eight years, Diler performed Haryanvi songs at various cultural programs.
- Soon, he started posting videos on YouTube and created two YouTube channels, Dil Music and Diler Kharkiya. Dil Music was started in 2017 whereas Diler Kharkiya was started in 2020. On both channels, Diler posted music videos of his Haryanvi songs. In 2018, he uploaded a video of his Haryanvi song, Lilo Chaman on the YouTube channel Dil Music, which garnered views of more than 20 crores.
Diler Kharkiya (left) in a still from the music video Lilo Chaman (2018)
- Later, he sang and acted in some popular Haryanvi music videos like Pehli Mulakaat (2019), Sehari Papu (2020), Sapna 2 (2020), and Lilo Chaman 2, (2020). In 2020, Diler rose to popularity with his song “Moto,” which amassed more than 67 crore views.
Diler Kharkiya (left) in a still from the music video Moto (2020)
- In 2020, Diler released another popular song “Wish,” which crossed more than 59 crore views.
- In 2022, Diler lent his voice to a few music videos like Bol Sapele Ki Ragini, Tere Bargi, Shopping, and Miss India.
- Diler’s YouTube channel, Dil Music has more than 4 million subscribers whereas Diler Kharkiya has more than 1 lakh subsribers.
- Diler is a fitness fanatic, and he workouts regularly to keep himself fit and healthy.
Diler Kharkiya at the gym
- Being an animal lover, Diler has two pet dogs of the Husky breed; one of his pets’ names is Jack.
Diler Kharkiya with his pet dogs
- In August 2022, Sumit Goswami, a Haryanvi singer accused Diler of supposedly copying the tune from one of his Haryanvi music videos “Gori R Bhartar Tera Aya.” Sumit alleged that Diler used the same tune in his Haryanvi song “Boyfriend.” However, Diler denied the allegations and claimed that he had not plagiarised any of his tunes for his music video.
- As of 2023, Diler had more than 1M followers on his Instagram account.
|↑1||Diler Singh Kharakiya – Facebook|