Marital Status: Married Profession: Content Creator Education: MBA
|Real name/Full name||Akshat Shrivastava|
|Profession(s)||Entrepreneur, Investor, Content Creator, and Social Media Influencer|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Date of Birth||6 April|
|Age (as of 2022)||Not Known|
|Educational Qualification||Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Strategy and Marketing (INSED) Akshat Shrivastava – LinkedIn|
|Hobbies||Trying various cuisines|
|Relationships & More|
|Wife/Spouse||Name Not Known (Economist-She works with the Indian Government and hence her name or face has not been revealed.) Akshat Shrivastava – Youtube|
|Assets/Properties||Commercial properties in Delhi, Gwalior and Goa Akshat Shrivastava – Youtube|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Akshat Shrivastava
- Akshat Shrivastava is an Indian Entrepreneur, Investor, Content Creator, and Social Media Influencer by profession. He is an ex-management consultant at Mckinsey, BCG, and Dalberg.
- Akshat completed his education at INSEAD in Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Strategy and Marketing. He has been working from home since 2018.
- He is the co-founder of an ed-tech startup called ‘Cases Over Coffee’ which helps acquire necessary professional skills that help them progress in their profession. Furthermore, he has an educational platform called Wisdom Hatch where he sells courses related to stock markets, macroeconomics, business analysis, etc.
- Akshat identifies himself as a teacher first before anything else. He has taught more than 500 students who have landed up in elite universities like Harvard, Columbia, and MIT as well as the top 20 B-schools in India.
- Akshat has also taught many underprivileged kids too. Previously he has been an educator of English, GMAT, and took Management Consulting Case Solving.
- Akshat has over 1.3 M subscribers on his Youtube channel. His first video was published on August 24, 2020. He also has two more youtube channels named Akshat Shrivastava Hindi and Shorts by Akshat.
- Akshat is very active on other social media platforms like Twitter and LinkedIn too.
- He is very selective about the brands he endorses and only takes up products that he uses himself.
- Akashat has also been featured on TEDx Talks multiple times.
- He considers himself a minimalist which means that he does not like to spend a lot on luxury products. He tries to save about 40% of his income by investing in various instruments. Akshat Shrivastava – Twitter
- Akshat met his wife when he was 22 years old and they used to volunteer for a non-profit organization. According to Akshat, they both connected instantly because of their common love for macroeconomics.
- He is a great foodie and can talk about various cuisines from different grades of Wagyu to Scandinavian cuisine.
- Akshat does not believe in the current education system and is homeschooling his son Zayn. Akshat Shrivastava – Youtube
Akshat with his son Zayn
- He does intermittent fasting and likes to work out every single day for at least half an hour which also includes swimming. Akshat Shrivastava – Youtube
- Akshat can play guitar and even played a celebratory song when he reached 500K subscribers on Youtube.
- Akshat likes to drink sometimes but because he follows minimalism in his life and is health conscious, he drinks occasionally.
|↑1||Akshat Shrivastava – LinkedIn|
|↑2||Akshat Shrivastava – Youtube|
|↑3||Akshat Shrivastava – Youtube|
|↑4||Akshat Shrivastava – Twitter|
|↑5||Akshat Shrivastava – Youtube|
|↑6||Akshat Shrivastava – Youtube|