Ahsaas Channa is an Indian actress and model. She appeared in various web series, television serials, and movies. She garnered media attention after appearing in the popular web series Kota Factory. She is very talented and beautiful. Here in this article, we are sharing complete details of Channa.
Ahsaas Channa Biography
Ahsaas was born on 5th August 1999 in Jalandhar Punjab in a Punjabi Sikh family. Her father Iqbal Singh Channa is a producer and her mother Kulbir Channa is a housewife. Channa completed her early education at Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan A.H Wadia High School Mumbai. After completing her education, she starts working as a child artist in Bollywood movies. She acted in movies like Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, Vaastu Shastra, etc.
Ahsaas Channa Personal Details
|Birthdate||5th August 1999|
|Place of Birth||Jalandhar Punjab|
|Parents||Mother- Kulbir Channa Father- Iqbal Singh Channa|
|Salary/Earning||INR 3-6 Lakhs|
|Net Worth||INR 7 Million|
|Best Known For||Kota Factory|
|Favorite Brand||Prada, Channel, Tiffany|
|Dietary Habits||Not Vegetarian|
|Drinking||Occasionally During Parties|
|Car Collection||Not Known|
|Fav Actor||Ranbir Kapoor, Yash|
|Fav Actress||Shanaya Kapoor, Ananya Pandey|
Ahsaas Channa Professional Details
- Channa began her career at an early age. She is a very hardworking actress famous for her cute looks.
- She made her Bollywood debut in 2004 as a child artist in the movie Vaastu Shastra.
- Channa worked as a child artist in various Bollywood movies like Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, My Friend Ganesha, Aryan, etc.
- Ahsaas made her television debut in 2008 in the serial Kasam Se, she performed the role of young Ganga in the serial
- She then worked in popular TV serials like Devo Ke Dev Mahadev, Ganga, Crime Patrol, CID, etc.
|Height||160 cm/ 5 feet 3 inches|
With Her Brother
Ahsaas Channa Lesser Known Facts
- Ahsas started her career at a very young age of 4 years.
- In her early days, she played the role of a young boy in her movies Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, and My friend Ganesha.
- Channa collaborated with big brands for their brand promotion.
- Ahsaas has walked in many fashion week shows.
- She is an avid animal lover, Channa also donates to various charity organizations.
- She loves to collect shoes from big brands.
- Ahsaas is followed by massive 3.2 million followers on Instagram